PharmacyChecker.com verifies that the companies that list drug prices in our program meet the following to safeguard your health, privacy, and financial information.
Online Pharmacy Verifications:
- Pharmacy licenses
- Prescription requirements
- Online pharmacy contact information
- Privacy policies protecting personal information
- Encryption of financial information pages
Rx Discount Card Verifications:
PharmacyChecker.com has verified that this discount card is affiliated with a licensed pharmacy benefit manager and is compliant with privacy laws mandated by the Health Information Privacy and Portability Act. These cards are only used at licensed U.S. pharmacies and do not require the same safety due diligence as online pharmacies.
Standard Shipping Fee Per Order
The lowest fee that the online pharmacy offers. This is usually the standard mail fee. Some fees may be conditional upon minimum orders - for more information see the "Other Shipping Options" section in the pharmacy's Profile.
Need to Send Your Original Prescription?
The pharmacy requires a prescription to fill your order. This is generally in your best interest to be sure that a prescription is appropriate for you.
For most pharmacies, you need to send the prescription your doctor gave you. Some foreign pharmacies, such as many in Canada, will have a local physician re-write the prescription so that it can be legally filled.
Some online pharmacies have an affiliated doctor, or several affiliated doctors, who write a prescription for you based on a review of medical information that you provide online, by phone or fax. This is sometimes referred to as a "remote" or "online" consultation. PharmacyChecker.com will not grant an approval check for this criteria to online pharmacies that offer remote consultations, except when expressly permitted by law. Pharmacies that do not require any prescription are not eligible for an approval check for this criterion.
PharmacyChecker.com Pricing Note
1) Not all pharmacies list products by the same name. To check for related product names, use your "Back" button to return to previous menus or start a new product search above.
2) We update all prices periodically. However, due to fluctuations in international exchange rates and drug prices, you may want to check the latest price directly on the vendor's site by clicking on its logo or on "GO" in the last column below.
3) Most online pharmacies will quote prices, upon request, for quantities in addition to those shown below.