||PharmacyChecker.com will not sell, rent, swap, or otherwise disclose to any third party any information provided during your registration to our Price Alerts, newsletter, Get Called program, or pharmacy comments, ratings and forums. In addition, we do not include on our site any functionality allowing third parties to perform "reverse searches" to identify individuals from e-mail addresses.
At any time you may remove your name from any list.
For PharmacyChecker.com newsletter subscribers, we reserve the right to send subscription maintenance e-mails, such as Service Alert messages, regardless of the opt-in status. The purpose of the Service Alert messages are to inform subscribers of specific changes that may impact their ability to use our site. We do use certain technologies, such as "cookies," to improve your online experience with our sites. We use these technologies:
- During the site registration process, or during any session in which you change any of your registration information, as a convenience to you — so you can avoid having to enter your username and password on every screen. This cookie is temporary and disappears when you exit your browser.
- Once during each visit to our site, if you are a site subscriber, as a convenience to you — so you can avoid having to enter your username and password every time you access an area on the site for registered users. This cookie is temporary and disappears when you exit your browser.
- You must accept this temporary cookie in order to gain access to the registered user — only area on the site. Note: If your browser is set to notify you when you receive a cookie, you'll be prompted to accept the cookie (Yes/No). Please select "Yes".
- During the login process, you are given a choice to activate a cookie that allows you to automatically login from your computer without having to remember your username and password. This is completely optional and is provided for your convenience. If you accept, the cookie will be saved to your hard drive, and will not be used for any purpose other than automatic login.
- Once during each visit to our pharmacy comments, ratings or forums area. This temporary cookie contains no personal information. It simply verifies that you are a site subscriber, and disappears when you exit your browser.
- PharmacyChecker.com may conduct surveys to better understand our users. All survey information is voluntarily disclosed and will not be associated with the individual users. Cookies are used to track what surveys already have been presented, to avoid users from being presented with or submitting duplicate surveys.
We do evaluate site usage by analyzing user information in the aggregate, in a way that does not identify any individual user.
We maintain a secure process for collection, transmission, and storage of registration information. See our Security page for more details.