What does PharmacyChecker-accredited mean?
PharmacyChecker has verified that this online pharmacy meets our Verification Program Accreditation Standards for pharmacy licensure and safe standards of practice. Prescription orders placed on this website are filled by pharmacies that are licensed, lawfully permitted to ship medications, and require a valid prescription. The following online pharmacy standards of practice were verified and are monitored for compliance by PharmacyChecker on an ongoing basis.
- Prescription orders dispensed by a licensed pharmacy
- Requires a Prescription
- International sales of controlled drugs to the U.S. prohibited
- Meets website security requirements
- Publishes contact information on website for customer service
- Pharmacist consultation offered to customers
- Quantities marketed on website restricted to a maximum of 3 months' supply at a time
- Disclosure of pharmacy location to consumer prior to purchase
- Marketing claims are truthful and not misleading
This accredited online pharmacy processes orders that are filled in pharmacies in the countries listed below. PharmacyChecker has verified the licenses of those pharmacies with the appropriate governmental regulatory authorities.
|Canada:||College of Pharmacists of British Columbia|
|Turkey:||Turkish Ministry of Health|
|Mauritius:||Ministry Of Health And Quality Of Life, Mauritius|
|United Kingdom:||The General Pharmaceutical Council|
|New Zealand:||New Zealand Ministry of Health|