What does PharmacyChecker-accredited mean?
- Prescription orders dispensed by licensed pharmacies
- Requires a Prescription
- International sales of controlled drugs to the U.S. prohibited
- Meets website security requirements
- Publishes contact information on website for customer service
- Pharmacist consultation offered to customers
- Quantities marketed on website restricted to a maximum of 3 months' supply at a time
- Disclosure of pharmacy location to consumer prior to purchase
- Marketing claims are truthful and not misleading
This accredited online pharmacy processes orders that are filled in pharmacies in the countries listed below. PharmacyChecker has verified the licenses of those pharmacies with the appropriate governmental regulatory authorities.
|India:||Indian Food and Drug Administration, Delhi|
|Canada:||College of Pharmacists of Manitoba|
|United Kingdom:||General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)|
|Turkey:||Turkish Ministry of Health|