Únete a la Discusión
Nuestro Panel del Expertos
Tod Cooperman, MD
Director Ejecutivo y Fundador
El Dr. Tod Cooperman es un reconocido investigador, escritor y ponente en temas de atención médica al consumidor.
Gabriel Levitt, MA
Presidente y Cofundador
El Sr. Levitt supervisa todas las operaciones comerciales, el desarrollo y la investigación. Él es un defensor público de la asequibilidad de medicamentos recetados.
Shivam Patel, PharmD, BSPS, RPh
Director de Verificación de Farmacias e Información
El Dr. Patel brinda conocimiento experto sobre la práctica segura de las farmacias, el aseguramiento de la calidad, la seguridad de los medicamentos y el acceso de los pacientes a medicamentos asequibles.
The information provided on Ask PharmacyChecker is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is it an endorsement of any product or service.
If you are considering purchasing medication from outside the U.S., be aware that, in most circumstances, it is technically not legal for individuals to import prescription drugs; however, U.S. government officials have stated that individuals who order non-controlled prescription drugs from Canada or other foreign sources (up to a three-month supply) for their own use are not being pursued or prosecuted.
Los expertos de PharmacyChecker están aquí para ayudarlo a pagar los medicamentos.
PharmacyChecker responde todas tus preguntas relacionadas con obtener medicamentos con receta médica a bajo costo.
Ayudamos a que la gente tenga acceso a los medicamentos que necesitan al verificar a las farmacias y comparar sus precios. Los precios de los medicamentos están fuera de control. Los americanos se enfrentan a los precios de medicamentos más altos del mundo. Por eso es que millones de americanos optan por comprar sus medicamentos en otros países.
Es importante saber que los medicamentos adquiridos en línea puede ser peligroso, pues existen farmacias piratas. PharmacyChecker revisa y monitorea los estándares y prácticas de las farmacias en línea verificadas que venden medicamentos a bajo costo, seguros y fabricados legalmente.
Si quiere saber más sobre lo que hace PharmacyChecker, visite la sección de Nosotros en nuestra página.
Preguntas que hemos contestado:
- Whom do patient assistance programs really help?
- How can I travel with prescription drugs internationally?
- What are the best medications for Alzheimer’s dementia?
- How can patients cut costs on Levothyroxine? Is the brand name Synthroid actually cheaper abroad?
- How can I quit taking benzodiazepines? I'm worried I'm addicted.
- How can I save money on Xifaxan (rifaximin)? Is the generic available?
- What food and drinks should I avoid if I have hypertension?
- How can I save money on Levitra (vardenafil)? Is the generic available?
- How can patients reduce prescription drug costs at the pharmacy counter?
- Drugs prices are going to be listed in TV ads. How will that work exactly?
- How can I save money on Advair Diskus (fluticasone/salmeterol)? I don't have great insurance.
- How does Zulresso (brexanolone) for postpartum depression work?
- What's the deal with Eli Lilly's half price insulin lispro?
- Is it legal to order medication for import to Australia? How can Australians order online safely?
- What are my options if Viagra doesn't work for me?
- Which pharmacies provide prescriptions via online consultations?
- What if the doctor prescribes a medication I need to start that same day?
- How can patients cut costs on organ transplant immunosuppressant (anti-rejection) medications?
- What is the difference between American and Canadian xarelto?
- How do I save money on a 90-day supply of Xarelto? I don't have insurance.
- Which Canadian pharmacies have the fastest free shipping?
- How can I save money on Symbicort? I don’t have great insurance.
- How can I save money on my hepatitis C medications?
- How can I get Viagra without a prescription?
- Can you tell me how to get Oxycontin over the Internet ASAP?
- Is there a generic Tradjenta available?
- Are there safe online pharmacies in Mexico?
- Do you have any information on the generic Viagra, Cenforce, made in India?
- How do I order Valium (diazepam) online?
- My insurance no longer covers Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium). How do I save money on Nexium?
- How can I save money on Domperidone?
- Are drugs sold in Canada identical to those sold in the U.S.?
- Can U.S. doctors and pharmacies send or transfer prescriptions to Canada?
- How do I order a 3-months' supply if different quantities are listed, but my prescription is for 90?
- How can I talk to my doctor about erectile dysfunction meds?
- Why isn't Ambien (zolpidem) available to order from Canada?
- Is Prasugrel a safe, equal substitute for Effient?
- How can patients get a paper prescription so we can buy meds from Canada? Everyone is e-prescribing!
- I want to find low prices for brand-name and generic Vesicare (solifenacin).
- How can I cut costs on Lyrica? Is there a generic version?
- How can patients deal with drug price increases?
- How can I save money on Naftin (naftifine hydrochloride) gel or cream?
- Is a lower-priced, generic Zetia (ezetimibe) available online?
- Why are drug prices so different at different pharmacies?
- Does Zoloft sold by Pfizer outside the U.S. have the exact same ingredients?
- How and where can I buy prescription medication without a prescription?
- How do I know an online pharmacy is legitimate and safe?
- Is an online pharmacy that is not verified or no longer verified by PharmacyChecker unsafe?
- What payment methods do verified online pharmacies accept?
- Can online pharmacies substitute my Cialis prescription with the generic Tadalafil?
- Do Canadian online pharmacies fill prescriptions for Fioricet or Fiorinal?
- How can I be sure a "Canadian" online pharmacy is actually Canadian?
- How can I avoid a delayed prescription at my local pharmacy?
- Is PharmacyChecker trustworthy when looking for a safe online pharmacy?
- How can I save money on Prilosec (omeprazole)?
- Are generic drugs as effective as the brand? How about in Canada and other countries?
- How can I save money on Humira if there's no generic available?
- Can Americans drive to Mexico to fill a prescription?
- Can Americans drive to Canada to fill a prescription?
- Is there a Chantix generic? How can I save money on Chantix?
- I don't have health insurance to cover my prescriptions. How can I afford my medication?
- How can I save money on Truvada?
- Which is the best medication for anxiety?
- Why are Dexilant prices so high? How can I save money on Dexilant?
- What are the different types of insulin? Which work best?
- Why are drug prices high in the U.S.?
- Why are brand-name drugs so expensive?
- Is medicine in Canada cheaper?
- How can I safely order medication from an online pharmacy?
- How can Americans save money on Eliquis?
- How can patients save money on Estrace (estradiol) cream?
- Is it legal to order medication online from other countries?
- How can I get help paying for medication in California?
- How can I get help paying for medication in Florida?
- How can Americans cut costs on diabetes medication?
- How can I get help paying for medication in Texas?
- How can patients save money on Nitrostat?
- How can Americans save money on Epogen?
- How can Americans save money on Januvia?
- How can Americans save money on Lisinopril?
- How can Americans save money on Lipitor?
- I am traveling and forgot my medication at home. What can I do?
- Can a doctor self-prescribe?
- What exactly are pharmacy gag rules? How can I get around gag rules?
- Why would an online pharmacy not be accredited by PharmacyChecker?
- Can I order Enbrel from Canadian online pharmacies?
- Where is safe to buy Esbriet (pirfenidone) from Canada online?
- How can patients save money on Lumigan?
- Is there an Elmiron generic available?
- What is the generic alternative for Librax?
- How is an online pharmacy vetted by PharmacyChecker?
- How can Americans save money on Nasonex?
- How can patients save money on Tamiflu?
- How can patients save money on Crestor?
- I heard there’s an EpiPen shortage. Can I buy EpiPens online from Canada?
- How can I save money on the new Shingrix vaccine?
- Do online pharmacies accept discount cards from manufacturers?
- How much does a 90-day supply of Restasis (cyclosporine) cost?
- Why is CanadaDrugs closing? Are there other approved pharmacies I can order from?
- Do I really need to adhere to medication expiration dates?
- How much can I save on my nebulizer medication?
- Can I get my IBS medication for a cheaper price?
- How many Levitra pills can my doctor prescribe at one time?
- Do online pharmacies accept medical necessity letters?
- How can I benefit from Canadian pharmacies if I have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Can I get a better price for Potassium Citrate at online pharmacies?
- How much is Entresto through online pharmacies?
- Do online pharmacies sell Amantadine? What does it look like?
- How do consumer reviews on PharmacyChecker.com work?
- How much is a 90-day supply of Jardiance?
- Do online pharmacies ship Myrbetriq worldwide?
- Do online pharmacies sell Linzess capsules?
- How can I buy Acitretin for my psoriasis?
- Do online pharmacies carry Lupron Depot-Ped?
- Are Revolade and Promacta the same drug? How much are they?
- Do Eliquis and Pradaxa work in the same way?
- Why are my antidepressants so expensive?
- How much is Diclofenac through online pharmacies?
- Why isn't my medication listed on PharmacyChecker.com?
- Which CIPA pharmacy has the lowest price for QVAR inhalers and Ventolin HFA inhalers?
- How much does Tobradex cost at online pharmacies?
- Do online pharmacies accept U.S. Medicare insurance?
- Do online pharmacies sell Tretinoin Cream?
- Where can I buy Dilantin for a reasonable price?
- Do online pharmacies verified by PharmacyChecker require a prescription?
- What reputable Canadian or European pharmacies carry Resolor for treatment of SIBO?
- What is the difference between Proctofoam HC and Proctofoam? Is there a generic available?
- What is the lowest price available for Sentinel Spectrum for dogs?
- Is there any difference between Rasagiline and Rasagiline mesylate?
- Are Repatha and/or Praluent available through Canadian pharmacies?
- My insurance won't cover a prescription for Androderm. What are my options?
- Are drugs sold in Canada the exact same as drugs sold in the United States?
- Are Canadian pharmacies out of atenolol as the US pharmacies are?
- Do you online pharmacies sell Atenolol, Levothyroxine, and Atorvastatin?
- Do online pharmacies sell Meloxicam?
- What is Prasugrel from India supposed to look like?
- Why doesn’t the drug price quoted on PharmacyChecker match the price on the pharmacy website?
- Are Indian pharmacies really safe? The prices are so much lower!
- Is the Crestor sold online the authentic, brand-name Crestor?
- How can I determine where a drug is manufactured?
- Mesalamine tablets are listed in quantities of 10 sachets. What is that quantity in U.S. terms?
- Can I fill a prescription for Viagra with a generic instead?
- My insurance is penalizing me for using Zetia. Do I have to go through my insurance?
- Why do multiple Canadian pharmacies have the same pharmacist manager and address?
- Why is Lexapro cheaper in Canada with respect to my health insurance?
- Why would an online pharmacy approved by PharmacyChecker be listed as “unapproved” by LegitScript?
- Is there a limit to the amount of medication I can order online?
- Can I send my prescriptions to several different pharmacies?
- If I order a brand-name medication from an online pharmacy, will they substitute it with a generic?
- Is Cialis manufactured by Eli Lilly?
- How can I buy Catapres-TTS patches (for treating high blood pressure) at a lower price?
- Do the online pharmacies listed on PharmacyChecker pay a fee?
- Can you buy Adderall online?
- Generic Viagra: is it legitimate? Why don't all pharmacies you verify offer it?
- Is it safe to order medication online?