Únete a la Discusión
Nuestro Panel del Expertos
Tod Cooperman, MD
Director Ejecutivo y Fundador
El Dr. Tod Cooperman es un reconocido investigador, escritor y ponente en temas de atención médica al consumidor.
Gabriel Levitt, MA
Presidente y Cofundador
El Sr. Levitt supervisa todas las operaciones comerciales, el desarrollo y la investigación. Él es un defensor público de la asequibilidad de medicamentos recetados.
Shivam Patel, PharmD, BSPS, RPh
Director de Verificación de Farmacias e Información
El Dr. Patel brinda conocimiento experto sobre la práctica segura de las farmacias, el aseguramiento de la calidad, la seguridad de los medicamentos y el acceso de los pacientes a medicamentos asequibles.
The information provided on Ask PharmacyChecker is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is it an endorsement of any product or service.
If you are considering purchasing medication from outside the U.S., be aware that, in most circumstances, it is technically not legal for individuals to import prescription drugs; however, U.S. government officials have stated that individuals who order non-controlled prescription drugs from Canada or other foreign sources (up to a three-month supply) for their own use are not being pursued or prosecuted.
¡Los Expertos de PharmacyChecker Están Aquí para Ayudarlo a Pagar los Medicamentos!
PharmacyChecker responde todas tus preguntas relacionadas con obtener medicamentos con receta médica a bajo costo.
Ayudamos a que la gente tenga acceso a los medicamentos que necesitan al verificar a las farmacias y comparar sus precios. Los precios de los medicamentos están fuera de control. Los americanos se enfrentan a los precios de medicamentos más altos del mundo. Por eso es que millones de americanos optan por comprar sus medicamentos en otros países.
Es importante saber que los medicamentos adquiridos en línea puede ser peligroso, pues existen farmacias piratas. PharmacyChecker revisa y monitorea los estándares y prácticas de las farmacias en línea verificadas que venden medicamentos a bajo costo, seguros y fabricados legalmente.
Si quiere saber más sobre lo que hace PharmacyChecker, visite la sección de Nosotros en nuestra página.
Preguntas que hemos contestado:
- Which is the best medication for anxiety?
- What are the different types of insulin? Which work best?
- Why are Dexilant prices so high? How can I save money on Dexilant?
- Why are drug prices high in the U.S.?
- Why are brand-name drugs so expensive?
- Is medicine in Canada cheaper?
- How can I safely order medication from an online pharmacy?
- Can U.S. doctors send prescriptions to Canada?
- How can I save money on Eliquis?
- How do I know an online pharmacy is legitimate and safe?
- How can I save money on Estrace (estradiol) cream?
- Is it legal to order medication online from other countries?
- How can I get help paying for medication in California?
- How can I get help paying for medication in Florida?
- How can I save money on my diabetes medication?
- How can I get help paying for medication in Texas?
- How can I save money on Nitrostat?
- How can I save money on Epogen?
- How can I save money on Januvia?
- How can I save money on my Domperidone prescription?
- Are there safe online pharmacies in Mexico?
- How can I save money on Lipitor?
- How can I save money on Lisinopril?
- I am traveling and forgot my medication at home. What can I do?
- Can a doctor self-prescribe?
- What exactly are pharmacy gag rules? How can I get around gag rules?
- How come most online pharmacies are not verified by PharmacyChecker.com?
- Can I buy Enbrel in Canada?
- Where can I buy Esbriet (pirfenidone) in Canada online?
- How can I save money on Lumigan?
- When will the U.S. have a generic for Elmiron?
- What is the generic alternative for Librax?
- How is an online pharmacy vetted by PharmacyChecker?
- How can I save money on Nasonex?
- How can I save money on Crestor?
- How can I save money on Tamiflu?
- I heard there’s an EpiPen shortage. Can I buy EpiPens online from Canada?
- How can I save money on the new Shingrix vaccine?
- Do online pharmacies accept discount cards from manufacturers?
- How much does a 90-day supply of Restasis (cyclosporine) cost?
- Do I really need to adhere to medication expiration dates?
- Why is CanadaDrugs closing? Are there other approved pharmacies I can order from?
- How much can I save on my nebulizer medication?
- Can I get my IBS medication for a cheaper price?
- When will there be a generic Tradjenta?
- How can I get Viagra without a prescription?
- How many Levitra pills can my doctor prescribe at one time?
- Do online pharmacies accept medical necessity letters?
- How can I benefit from Canadian pharmacies if I have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Can I get a better price for Potassium Citrate?
- How do I order Valium (diazepam) online?
- How much is Entresto through online pharmacies?
- Do you have Amantadine? What does it look like?
- How do consumer reviews on PharmacyChecker.com work?
- How much is a 90-day supply of Jardiance?
- Do you know if Myrbetriq is available where I live?
- Do you carry Linzess capsules?
- How can I buy Acitretin for my psoriasis?
- Do online pharmacies carry Lupron Depot-Ped?
- Are Revolade and Promacta the same drug? How much are they?
- Do Eliquis and Pradaxa work in the same way?
- Why are my antidepressants so expensive?
- How much is Diclofenac through online pharmacies?
- Do you have any information on the generic Viagra, Cenforce, made in India?
- Why isn’t my medication listed on PharmacyChecker.com?
- Which CIPA pharmacy has the lowest price for QVAR inhalers and Ventolin HFA inhalers?
- How do I order a 3-months’ supply if different quantities are listed, but my prescription is for 90?
- Which of the Canadian pharmacies have the fastest free shipping?
- How much does a 90-day supply of Xarelto cost without insurance?
- Can you tell me how I can get Oxycontin over the Internet ASAP?
- How much does Tobradex cost?
- Do you accept U.S. Medicare insurance?
- Do you have Tretinoin Cream?
- Where can I buy Dilantin for a reasonable price?
- Do all the pharmacies verified by PharmacyChecker require a prescription?
- Can I drive to Canada to fill a prescription?
- What reputable Canadian and/or European pharmacies carry Resolor for treatment of SIBO?
- What is the difference between Proctofoam HC and Proctofoam? Is there a generic available?
- What is the lowest price available for Sentinel Spectrum for dogs?
- Is there any difference between Rasagiline and Rasagiline mesylate?
- Should we expect Repatha and/or Praluent to become available through Canadian pharmacies soon?
- My insurance won't cover a prescription for Androderm. What are my options?
- Are drugs sold in Canada the exact same as drugs sold in the United States?
- Are Canadian pharmacies out of atenolol as the US pharmacies are?
- Do you list prices for Atenolol, Levothyroxine, and Atorvastatin?
- Is the Advair I get through a PharmacyChecker-verified pharmacy the same as the one in the U.S.?
- What is Prasugrel from India supposed to look like?
- Do you have Meloxicam 15 mg?
- Why doesn’t the drug price quoted on PharmacyChecker match the price on the pharmacy website?
- Are Indian pharmacies really safe? The prices are so much lower!
- How can I determine where a drug is manufactured?
- Mesalamine tablets are listed in quantities of 10 sachets. What is that quantity in U.S. terms?
- Is the Crestor listed on your site the authentic, brand-name Crestor?
- I prefer to have a paper prescription so I can afford my medication from Canada. What can I do?
- Can I fill a prescription for Viagra with a generic instead?
- What is the difference between American and Canadian Xarelto 20 mg?
- My insurance is penalizing me for using Zetia. Do I have to go through my insurance?
- Why do multiple Canadian pharmacies have the same pharmacist manager and address?
- Why is Lexapro cheaper in Canada with respect to my health insurance?
- Why would an online pharmacy approved by PharmacyChecker be listed as “unapproved” by LegitScript?
- Is there a limit to the amount of medication I can order online?
- If I order a brand-name medication from an online pharmacy, will they substitute it with a generic?
- Can I send my prescriptions to several different pharmacies?
- Can a U.S. pharmacy transfer a prescription for Restasis to Canada?
- Are the drugs I receive from Canada identical to those received in the U.S.?
- Why isn't Ambien on the list of available drugs from Canada?
- Is Prasugrel a safe, equal substitute for Effient?
- I cannot find prices for brand name Vesicare, only generic.
- What is the best price and availability of Naftin gel generic?
- Is a lower-priced, generic Zetia available online?
- How much does Levitra cost per pill?
- Is Cialis manufactured by Eli Lilly?
- Is Zoloft sold by Pfizer outside the United States the exact same one they sell here?
- Is an online pharmacy that is no longer verified by PharmacyChecker unsafe?
- What methods of payments do PharmacyChecker.com's verified online pharmacies accept?
- How can I buy Catapres-TTS patches(for treating high blood pressure) at a lower price?
- Do Canadian pharmacies fill prescriptions for Fioricet or Fiorinal?
- If I have a Cialis prescription, will online pharmacies in your program substitute the generic?
- What if the doctor prescribes a medication I need to start that same day?
- Which pharmacies on your list provide prescriptions via online consultations?
- How do we know the meds are coming from Canada?
- Do the online pharmacies listed on PharmacyChecker have to pay a fee?
- Can you buy Adderall online?
- Generic Viagra: is it legitimate? Why don't all pharmacies you verify offer it?
- How can I trust PharmacyChecker when looking for a safe online pharmacy?
- Are there less expensive ways of getting Nexium or esomeprazole magnesium?
- Ordering Medication Online: Is it Safe?