Únete a la Discusión
Nuestro Panel del Expertos
Tod Cooperman, MD
Director Ejecutivo y Fundador
El Dr. Tod Cooperman es un reconocido investigador, escritor y ponente en temas de atención médica al consumidor.
Gabriel Levitt, MA
Presidente y Cofundador
El Sr. Levitt supervisa todas las operaciones comerciales, el desarrollo y la investigación. Él es un defensor público de la asequibilidad de medicamentos recetados.
Shivam Patel, PharmD, BSPS, RPh
Director de Verificación de Farmacias e Información
El Dr. Patel brinda conocimiento experto sobre la práctica segura de las farmacias, el aseguramiento de la calidad, la seguridad de los medicamentos y el acceso de los pacientes a medicamentos asequibles.
The information provided on Ask PharmacyChecker is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is it an endorsement of any product or service.
If you are considering purchasing medication from outside the U.S., be aware that, in most circumstances, it is technically not legal for individuals to import prescription drugs; however, U.S. government officials have stated that individuals who order non-controlled prescription drugs from Canada or other foreign sources (up to a three-month supply) for their own use are not being pursued or prosecuted.
Los expertos de PharmacyChecker están aquí para ayudarlo a pagar los medicamentos.
PharmacyChecker responde todas tus preguntas relacionadas con obtener medicamentos con receta médica a bajo costo.
Ayudamos a que la gente tenga acceso a los medicamentos que necesitan al verificar a las farmacias y comparar sus precios. Los precios de los medicamentos están fuera de control. Los americanos se enfrentan a los precios de medicamentos más altos del mundo. Por eso es que millones de americanos optan por comprar sus medicamentos en otros países.
Es importante saber que los medicamentos adquiridos en línea puede ser peligroso, pues existen farmacias piratas. PharmacyChecker revisa y monitorea los estándares y prácticas de las farmacias en línea verificadas que venden medicamentos a bajo costo, seguros y fabricados legalmente.
Si quiere saber más sobre lo que hace PharmacyChecker, visite la sección de Nosotros en nuestra página.
Preguntas que hemos contestado:
- What are my options if Viagra doesn't work for me?
- Which pharmacies provide prescriptions via online consultations?
- What if the doctor prescribes a medication I need to start that same day?
- How can patients cut costs on organ transplant immunosuppressant (anti-rejection) medications?
- What is the difference between American and Canadian xarelto?
- How do I save money on a 90-day supply of Xarelto? I don't have insurance.
- Which Canadian pharmacies have the fastest free shipping?
- How can I save money on Symbicort? I don’t have great insurance.
- How can I save money on my hepatitis C medications?
- How can I get Viagra without a prescription?
- Can you tell me how to get Oxycontin over the Internet ASAP?
- When will there be a generic Tradjenta?
- Are there safe online pharmacies in Mexico?
- Do you have any information on the generic Viagra, Cenforce, made in India?
- How do I order Valium (diazepam) online?
- My insurance no longer covers Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)? How do I save money on Nexium?
- How can I save money on Domperidone?
- Are drugs sold in Canada identical to those sold in the U.S.?
- Can U.S. doctors and pharmacies send or transfer prescriptions to Canada?
- How do I order a 3-months' supply if different quantities are listed, but my prescription is for 90?
- How can I talk to my doctor about erectile dysfunction meds?
- Why isn't Ambien (zolpidem) available to order from Canada?
- Is Prasugrel a safe, equal substitute for Effient?
- How can patients get a paper prescription so we can buy meds from Canada? Everyone is e-prescribing!
- I want to find low prices for brand-name and generic Vesicare (solifenacin).
- How can I cut costs on Lyrica? Is there a generic version?
- How can patients deal with drug price increases?
- How can I save money on Naftin (naftifine hydrochloride) gel or cream?
- Is a lower-priced, generic Zetia (ezetimibe) available online?
- Why are drug prices so different at different pharmacies?
- Does Zoloft sold by Pfizer outside the U.S. have the exact same ingredients?
- How much does Levitra cost? Can the generic save me money?
- How and where can I buy prescription medication without a prescription?
- How do I know an online pharmacy is legitimate and safe?
- Is an online pharmacy that is not verified or no longer verified by PharmacyChecker unsafe?
- What payment methods do verified online pharmacies accept?
- Can online pharmacies substitute my Cialis prescription with the generic Tadalafil?
- Do Canadian online pharmacies fill prescriptions for Fioricet or Fiorinal?
- How can I be sure a "Canadian" online pharmacy is actually Canadian?
- How can I avoid a delayed prescription at my local pharmacy?
- Is PharmacyChecker trustworthy when looking for a safe online pharmacy?
- How can I save money on Prilosec (omeprazole)?
- Are generic drugs as effective as the brand? How about in Canada and other countries?
- How can I save money on Humira if there's no generic available?
- Can I drive to Mexico to fill a prescription?
- Can I drive to Canada to fill a prescription?
- Is there a Chantix generic? How can I save money on Chantix?
- I don't have health insurance to cover my prescriptions. How can I afford my medication?
- How can I save money on Truvada?
- Which is the best medication for anxiety?
- Why are Dexilant prices so high? How can I save money on Dexilant?
- What are the different types of insulin? Which work best?
- Why are drug prices high in the U.S.?
- Why are brand-name drugs so expensive?
- Is medicine in Canada cheaper?
- How can I safely order medication from an online pharmacy?
- How can I save money on Eliquis?
- How can I save money on Estrace (estradiol) cream?
- Is it legal to order medication online from other countries?
- How can I get help paying for medication in California?
- How can I get help paying for medication in Florida?
- How can I save money on my diabetes medication?
- How can I get help paying for medication in Texas?
- How can I save money on Nitrostat?
- How can I save money on Epogen?
- How can I save money on Januvia?
- How can I save money on Lisinopril?
- How can I save money on Lipitor?
- I am traveling and forgot my medication at home. What can I do?
- Can a doctor self-prescribe?
- What exactly are pharmacy gag rules? How can I get around gag rules?
- How come most online pharmacies are not verified by PharmacyChecker.com?
- Can I buy Enbrel in Canada?
- Where can I buy Esbriet (pirfenidone) in Canada online?
- How can I save money on Lumigan?
- When will the U.S. have a generic for Elmiron?
- What is the generic alternative for Librax?
- How is an online pharmacy vetted by PharmacyChecker?
- How can I save money on Nasonex?
- How can I save money on Tamiflu?
- How can I save money on Crestor?
- I heard there’s an EpiPen shortage. Can I buy EpiPens online from Canada?
- How can I save money on the new Shingrix vaccine?
- Do online pharmacies accept discount cards from manufacturers?
- How much does a 90-day supply of Restasis (cyclosporine) cost?
- Why is CanadaDrugs closing? Are there other approved pharmacies I can order from?
- Do I really need to adhere to medication expiration dates?
- How much can I save on my nebulizer medication?
- Can I get my IBS medication for a cheaper price?
- How many Levitra pills can my doctor prescribe at one time?
- Do online pharmacies accept medical necessity letters?
- How can I benefit from Canadian pharmacies if I have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Can I get a better price for Potassium Citrate?
- How much is Entresto through online pharmacies?
- Do you have Amantadine? What does it look like?
- How do consumer reviews on PharmacyChecker.com work?
- How much is a 90-day supply of Jardiance?
- Do you know if Myrbetriq is available where I live?
- Do you carry Linzess capsules?
- How can I buy Acitretin for my psoriasis?
- Do online pharmacies carry Lupron Depot-Ped?
- Are Revolade and Promacta the same drug? How much are they?
- Do Eliquis and Pradaxa work in the same way?
- Why are my antidepressants so expensive?
- How much is Diclofenac through online pharmacies?
- Why isn't my medication listed on PharmacyChecker.com?
- Which CIPA pharmacy has the lowest price for QVAR inhalers and Ventolin HFA inhalers?
- How much does Tobradex cost?
- Do you accept U.S. Medicare insurance?
- Do you have Tretinoin Cream?
- Where can I buy Dilantin for a reasonable price?
- Do all the pharmacies verified by PharmacyChecker require a prescription?
- What reputable Canadian and/or European pharmacies carry Resolor for treatment of SIBO?
- What is the difference between Proctofoam HC and Proctofoam? Is there a generic available?
- What is the lowest price available for Sentinel Spectrum for dogs?
- Is there any difference between Rasagiline and Rasagiline mesylate?
- Should we expect Repatha and/or Praluent to become available through Canadian pharmacies soon?
- My insurance won't cover a prescription for Androderm. What are my options?
- Are drugs sold in Canada the exact same as drugs sold in the United States?
- Are Canadian pharmacies out of atenolol as the US pharmacies are?
- Do you list prices for Atenolol, Levothyroxine, and Atorvastatin?
- Is the Advair I get through a PharmacyChecker-verified pharmacy the same as the one in the U.S.?
- Do you have Meloxicam 15 mg?
- What is Prasugrel from India supposed to look like?
- Why doesn’t the drug price quoted on PharmacyChecker match the price on the pharmacy website?
- Are Indian pharmacies really safe? The prices are so much lower!
- Is the Crestor listed on your site the authentic, brand-name Crestor?
- How can I determine where a drug is manufactured?
- Mesalamine tablets are listed in quantities of 10 sachets. What is that quantity in U.S. terms?
- Can I fill a prescription for Viagra with a generic instead?
- My insurance is penalizing me for using Zetia. Do I have to go through my insurance?
- Why do multiple Canadian pharmacies have the same pharmacist manager and address?
- Why is Lexapro cheaper in Canada with respect to my health insurance?
- Why would an online pharmacy approved by PharmacyChecker be listed as “unapproved” by LegitScript?
- Is there a limit to the amount of medication I can order online?
- Can I send my prescriptions to several different pharmacies?
- If I order a brand-name medication from an online pharmacy, will they substitute it with a generic?
- Is Cialis manufactured by Eli Lilly?
- How can I buy Catapres-TTS patches (for treating high blood pressure) at a lower price?
- Do the online pharmacies listed on PharmacyChecker pay a fee?
- Can you buy Adderall online?
- Generic Viagra: is it legitimate? Why don't all pharmacies you verify offer it?
- Is it safe to order medication online?